Friday, June 6, 2014

NEW Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains

If you've seen my previous post on Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and Colorstay Matte Balm you know that I am addicted to them. That's why I was super excited when I heard Revlon was launching a gloss stain for the summer. So far I only grabbed two of them but I will probably go back for more!

I had been looking for an orange lippie for the summer so I got number 035 Miami Fever and then I fell in love with the berry one called Parisian Passion.



I was hoping Miami Fever would be really opaque and show up like it looks in the tube so that I could use it as my orange for the summer. It is more on the sheer side but still gives a ton of color. My lips have a fair amount of color to begin with so this showed up as more of a scarlet or red-orange on my than bright orange. I still love it but ended up getting a different lippie for my orange this summer (Revlon's Colorstay Matte Balm in Audacious). In the swatches I show the color as first applied to the skin and after wiping it off 60 seconds later.


I wanted all of the colors as usual but I was drawn to this berry one called Parisian Passion and when I read the name I knew I had to have it because I am obsessed with all things Paris. Just like Miami Fever this is not super opaque but still gives you a fair amount of color. Its a berry tone that leans slightly purple.


These Moisture Stains are just that. My lips never felt dry but were not super sticky either. After a few hours of wear and eating lunch the glossiness was gone but my lips were still soft and still had color from the stain. If they had SPF in them they would be the perfect summer lip product. That being said, I will probably end up grabbing a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment